Monday, November 17, 2008

Restaurant Supply Store Trip

I am making a trip to the 3 restaurant supply stores in San Bernardino this Wednesday morning, Nov. 19th. I know Christi is going. If anyone else wants to go, let me know. They offer tons of items that restaurants use and few retailers carry. They sell scoops in a dozen sizes not just 3 or 4, the same with ladles. They are a great resource for buying good stuff at great prices. I buy a lot of my kitchen items here and most of it is better than the stuff you buy at retail stores. I find many things at these supply stores that are carried at places like Sur La Table or Williams-Sonoma, but for a heck of a lot less. The same item! Now, that being said, they are not set up to look like retail stores, they are supply warehouses, most are organized. My favorite it somewhat organized but they have the best overall prices. So, if you want great items at really inexpensive or reasonable prices join me on a trip to the local restaurant supply stores. Just let me know if you want to go.

No comments: