Raspberry and Cointreau Sauce:
1. 1 half-pint fresh raspberries
2. 1/2 cup sugar
3. 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
4. 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur (I recommended: Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
5. Place raspberries, sugar, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan.
6. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 4 minutes.
7. Pour, while hot, the cooked raspberries, the jam, and orange liqueur into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until smooth.
Makes 2 cups and will last for months. Serve with many custards or Panna Cotta desserts.