1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups whole milk, at room temperature (Not Low Fat!!!)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray popover pans or custard cups cooking spray.
- You'll need enough pans to make 10 - 12 popovers.
- Place the pans in the oven for 2 minutes to preheat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the flour, salt, eggs, milk, and melted butter until smooth. The batter will be thin.
- Fill the popover pans less than half full and bake for exactly 30 minutes.
- Do not open oven or peek, they may flatten or deflate.
- Serve hot with butter and jam