Preheat oven to 425
Place large cookie sheet in oven while preheating
4-6 Potatoes (Unpeeled)
3 TBL Olive Oil
3 Garlic Cloves
4-6 Sprigs of Rosemary
Kosher Salt to taste
- Cut Potatoes in half lengthwise
- Cut halves into 3 wedge pieces (you should have 6 skinny wedges per potato
- Finely mince garlic
- Finely mince rosemary
- Add Potatoes, garlic, rosemary and garlic in a medium bowl
- Sprinkle with salt to taste
- Toss well in bowl coating all the wedges of potatoes
- Carefully remove HOT cookie sheet from oven and spray with cooking spray
- Add potatoes making sure all cut sides of potatoes are touching the pan (they should sizzle as you place them on the pan.)
- Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove sheet and turn each wedge making sure to touch each cut size on the cookie sheet.
- Return to oven and bake for another 20 minutes. Watch to make sure they do not burn.
- Remove and serve immediately.