Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This Week's Great Shopping Deals

Great Shopping deals with updates every Wednesday Night.
Be sure to check each week for some good deals.
Also, some of you have asked for help in preparing meals. I am more than happy to help any way I can. I can tell you how to easily use any of these items on sale. For some I will include recipes. You can always call me anytime with questions or help. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Hope I am saving you some money with all this!!!!

Prices Valid 04/30 - 5/06



Here are some good deals that you may be interested in.

Stater Bros:

Dozen Grade AA Eggs $1.49
London Broil $1.67 lb (Try this with the Bearnaise Sauce. It is great. I am posting direction how to prepare or email me and I will show you how to do it with the Bearnaise if you like.)

Chicken Drumsticks $.99
Pork Loin Chops $2.89 (I will post a recipe I made up for these, It's Great and my kids love it!)
Klondike Rose Potatoes $.99 for a 3 lb Bag (Excellent Deal)
Cabbage $.50 lb

Also, they have a 4 day sale May 3rd-6th with Boneless Flap Meat for $2.99 lb. Great for easy to fajitas!!! You save $2.00 lb. I have a great marinade for this.

And, 10 count Flour Tortillas $.99 on those 4 days


VONS

7 Bone Chuck Steak $.99
Haas Avocados $.79 each
Red Tomatoes on the Vine $1.99
Also, Vons has a few one day only specials. These are good buys:
Saturday, May 3rd Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast 1.49 lb in 4lb Bag
Sunday, May 4th ONLY Boneless Chuck Cross Rib Steak $1.69 lb (I know it's on Sunday)


RALPHS

T-Bone Steak $3.99lb (Save over $5.00 lb)
Chicken Breast with Bone $.99 lb
Iceberg Lettuce $1.00 each
Organic Red Leaf Lettuce $1.50 each
Red Onions $1.00 lb
Green Onions $.50 bunch
Fresh Spinach $1.50 bunch



ALBERTSONS

Whole Chicken $.69 lb
Romaine Lettuce $.99 each
Pineapple $.99 lb



HENRYS

GREAT PRICES ON PRODUCE!!!!

Haas Avocados $.33 (GREAT PRICE)
Roma Tomatoes $.77
Green Onions $.25 Bunch (I will post my Easy To Make Salsa Recipe)
Cilantro $.25 Bunch
Iceberg Lettuce $.77
White Onions $.25 lb
Marinated Carne Asada $2.97 (Great for Fajitas that are easy to make!!!)
Bulk Almonds $3.99 lb
Fresh French Bread Loaf $.99

No comments: